Wednesday, November 24, 2004

 

Grammar Book Info.

Hi Hanouf,
The book info. you requested is
Grammar Dimensions - Book 4
Jan Frodesen and Janet Eyring
ISBN 083840286-0
Since we use this in 107G, there may be copies of it in the bookstore on campus.
Happy Thanksgiving,Cate

At 08:41 AM 11/24/2004, you wrote:
Good morning Cate,
I just wanted to have the name and ISBN for the book you had yesterday "the 107 Grammar book" I think I need to work on improving my grammar also if there is any other book you would recommend fot the things you were discussing in class yesterday please let me know.This in not urgent so please e-mail me back whenever you are free.
Thank youHanouf-- ___________________________________________________________

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?